From: Derek Pizzagoni <pizz@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-sparc] Gnome-System-Monitor Broken on Sparc?
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:41:20
1 I have a fresh install of Gentoo on my Ultra10. I installed Gnome, and
2 installed the newest version of gnome-system-monitor. When I run the
3 System Monitor applet on the taskbar, I can't get any activity for CPU
4 (Processor). It always shows as 0%. Disk, Swap Space and Load Average
5 are all the same way, 0%. It's feasible that the Swap Space is at 0%,
6 but 0% CPU and 0% Disk?
7
8 When I click on the applet in the taskbar, it brings up a System Monitor
9 window. In that window, it shows CPU utilization bouncing around. Does
10 anyone have any idea why the applet in the system tray doesn't show
11 anything but 0%?
12
13 Thanks in advance...
16 gentoo-sparc@g.o mailing list