From: Brendan Horan <brendanhoran@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] A machine for the project
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 09:33:21
1 ----- On 9 Aug, 2016, at 9:55 PM, Jack Morgan jmorgan@g.o wrote:
2
3 > There are two ways you can use your system to help.
4 >
5 > First, you could help by doing builds of stages and ISO. You will need
6 > to learn about Catalyst via the Releng project[1].
7 >
8 > Second, you can help by testing packages as an Arch Tester (AT)[2] for
9 > sparc.
10 >
11 > It really depends on how much time you want to contribute.
14 > [1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:RelEng
15 > [2] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:SPARC/Arch_tester
16
17 Time is always the issue :)
18
19 However I would also like to eventuality help out too.
20 I have a T5120, I would like to get the ISO images up to-date.
21 Maybe AT later on as well.
22
23 Thanks for the info Jack!