From: Alex Buell <alex.buell@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] GWN "Want ad" for sparc architecture testers
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:16:52
1 On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 22:37:24 +0000, I waved a wand and this message
2 magically appears in front of Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto:
3
4 > So it seems we would also benefit from some testing to get back the
5 > ~sparc keywording for OpenOffice. As STLport-5.1.2 is marked stable on
6 > sparc, we will need to check if we have any other bugs blocking OOo.
7 > Will you be interested in doing some testing for other C++ apps/libs?
8
9 Yes, I would be very much interested in testing and reporting problems
10 with OpenOffice builds. That and the lack of a suitable Java VM on that
11 platform is one of my biggest annoyances with the UltraSparc platforms.
12 --
13 http://www.munted.org.uk
14
15 Fearsome grindings.