From: Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-sparc] wired kbd problem on ultra 5
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:17:08
Okay, I already spend 2 hours on this tiny problem. A wast of time. I
could not manage to get the keyboard (comes with Ultra5) working
correctly on Xorg.

The closest configuration to working is (from /etc/X11/xorg.conf)
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Option      "XkbModel" "sun"
        Option      "XkbRules" "sun"
        Option      "XkbLayout" "sun/us"
        Driver      "kbd"
EndSection

In this configuration, these keys does not work:
(separate by comma)
Also Enter and Shifts does not work (pressed is like not pressed,
nothing happens)

The other keys are working. However, on console all the keys are working
correctly.

I googled around without luck: people never mention this kind of problem
that keyboard works partially. Anyone give me a hint?