From: Alex Buell <alex.buell@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-sparc] Linux/SPARC64 Hardware Compatibility List
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 22:06:43
Four years ago I sent in an email with my box's details. This time I
have two new boxes;

Model - Ultra 60
Kernel - 2.6.34-gentoo-r11
Stability - Excellent
OBP - 3.31
Net - Yes (HME)
Sound - Yes (CS4321)
Framebuffer - sunffb
Submitter - alexbuell
Comments - Dual 360MHz processors, 2GB RAM, 2 x 36GB SCSI SCA disks.
Console and X11 working well. Minor problems with GNOME/Firefox need
resolving.

Model - Sun Blade 2000
Kernel - 2.6.34-gentoo-r12
Stability - Excellent
OBP - 4.16.4
Sound - Yes (can't remember which chipset)
Framebuffer - xvr500
Submitter - alexbuell
Comments - Dual 1.2GHz processors, 4GB RAM, 2 x 73GB FC-AL disks.
Console working well, need X11 fbdev although display looks corrupted,
X11 still works fine. As above, minor problems with GNOME/Firefox needs
sorting although I intend to help fix those problems.

Regards,
Alex
--
Tactical Nuclear Kittens