From: Chance Platt <chance@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Cc: x11@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] xorg-x11-6.8.2-r6 stable for sparc?
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 06:04:22
Initially I thought this worked great, but I've run into a snag.

Leaving my xorg.conf configured like it was initially (-r4, kernel 2.4),
I can't seem to VT-switch away from X.  The ability to switch is, as far
as I can tell, simply gone.

Unless there's something that should have changed in xorg.conf in
regards to the keyboard driver with the new -r6 version, I'm stumped as
to what happened here.

FWIW, this is on an SMP U60, type 5 serial keyboard.

chance

-- gentoo-sparc@g.o mailing list