From: harald <ba0547@×××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] Booting Sun ultra sparc 60 with "own" kernel.
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 22:23:29
1 Hello,
2
3 than´s for your answer.
4 don´t know how to make a "makemenuconfig" on a olready compiled kernal
5 image. do i have to change to /usr/src/linux directory? or is it a
6 additional packaga that i have to install additionally? If i would be
7 able to see all the configs on the original cd-image, that would help...
8
9 best reagards, Harald.