From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Sparc <gentoo-sparc@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-sparc] Re: Sparc status
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:36:06
On Fri, 2007-08-31 at 11:12 -0700, Josh Saddler wrote:
> Ferris McCormick wrote:
> > Finally, yes, I know the sparc project page needs updating. I'll work > > on that over the next day or so unless someone wants to come forward and > > take care of it. :) > > If it's GuideXML you're wanting, I can help with that, though I'm still > on devaway (mostly) as my right eye doesn't really work. But if it's > just GuideXML (and not lots o' content) for your Sparc page, I'd be > happy to help out.
Thanks, we might take you up on it in a bit. For now, I was able to just go in and make some brute force changes (mostly substituting one nick for another in existing lines). Pages still need more updating, though. Regards, -- Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o> Developer, Gentoo Linux (Devrel, Sparc)