From: Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@×××.com>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-sparc] ALSA support on sparc
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 21:04:27
3 > | hmm.. gds-267-r15 doesn't like my keyboard, but vanilla-266 does.
4 > | Same config file, so I'll have to figure out what the
5 > | differences are before I can go on.
6 >
7 > You're not the only person to report that, but the g-d-s maintainers
8 > don't believe us since they're supposedly not touching the keyboard
9 > stuff...
10
11 Fun.
12
13 There seems to be mostly whitespace cleanup between the two versions,
14 so it's understandable that they're confused.
15
16 looks like there's a couple of fixes in 2.6.9, so I'm backporting to
17 see if that fixes the issue.

smime.p7s application/x-pkcs7-signature