From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: klaus@××××××××××.net
Cc: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] Please mark net-www/mod_security at least unstable for sparc
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 16:52:42

http://bugs.gentoo.org/ please.

| May be a dumb question, but who is actually allowed to commit changes
| to ebuilds or even get a new one into the tree? It there is an
| explaination somewhere, just reply me a link please.

Most developers are. Basically anyone with an @gentoo.org address unless
they do documentation / infra etc. There're separate rules regarding
developers touching each others' packages and non-arch teams touching
keywords though...

--
Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
Mail            : ciaranm at gentoo.org
Web             : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm