From: Jack Morgan <jmorgan@g.o>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-sparc] Sparc Arch Testing
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 03:20:10
1 All,
2
3 I few people expressed interest in doing arch testing for Sparc.
4 Basically, you should read these two wiki pages:
5
6 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:SPARC/Arch_tester
7 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:SPARC/Arch_tester/Procedures
10 Don't worry about taking the ebuild and sparc quizzes. Start working on
11 testing packages that you find from the imlate script or working
12 directly in Bugzilla.
13
14 Do a Bugzilla search with these fields:
15
16 Keywords: STABLEREQ
17 Assignee: sparc@g.o
18 Reporter: sparc@g.o
19 CC: sparc@g.o
20 Commenter: sparc@g.o
21
22 Currently there are 249 to test. Then update the Bugzilla with your
23 results of your testing following the procedures defined in the wiki above.
26 I hope provide some additional details on how I semi-automate this
27 process next weekend once I get my systems updated and back online.
30 Feel free to ping me on irc or via email if you have any questions.
34 Thanks,
35 --
36 Jack Morgan
37 Pub 4096R/761D8E0A 2010-09-13 Jack Morgan <jmorgan@g.o>
38 Fingerprint = DD42 EA48 D701 D520 C2CD 55BE BF53 C69B 761D 8E0A