From: BRM <bm_witness@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] QLA2xxx
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:13:40
1 Thanks for clearing that up. I have never really played with initrd
2 images - never needed to before - so I was unaware they were loaded by
3 the boot loader (e.g. SILO) - I figured the path was provided to the
4 kernel, which then loaded it from disk. My mistake. Thanks for the
5 correction. Looks like a good solution.
6
7 Thanks all for the help.
8
9 Ben