From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] Updated copyright transfer agreement
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:54:48
1 Hrm, i didn't get the attachment. can you send it to me please?
2
3 Yeah, I'll send it onto them and have them go through it.
6 On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Grant Goodyear wrote:
7
8 > Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:16:49 -0500
9 > From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
10 > To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
11 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] Updated copyright transfer agreement
12 >
13 > Deedra Waters wrote: [Fri Apr 15 2005, 03:46:17PM CDT]
14 > > Grant, I thought I'd asked before, but will you please include lark in
15 > > this as well.... and FYI we need to run it by our lawyer before he
16 > > takes it to his or else we could end up in deep shit.
17 >
18 > Huh? From the message you're replying to:
19 >
20 > 5. Ownership of the physical hardware that is currently providing:
21 > * lark.gentoo.org
22 > * nemo.gentoo.org
23 > * i2.gentoo.org
24 > * sparc64.gentoo.org
25 >
26 > If there are any other machines, please just go ahead and add them.
27 >
28 > As for running it by our folks, that's fine with me. Would you mind doing so, since you're the principle contact?
29 >
30 > -g2boojum-
34 Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
35 dmwaters@g.o
36 Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org
39 gentoo-trustees@g.o mailing list