List Archive: gentoo-trustees
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
On Friday 27 May 2005 07:50 pm, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> So, if we gave it a one-month trial then decided to go for a full year,
> versus the 6 months now and buying another 6 months after that (since
> the then-new trustees may want to be in on the next decision)), the
> difference would be:
> 1 month, then a year: 66.90
> 6 months, then 6 more: 69.90
> => 3.00 cheaper to go with the one-month trial.
> So the cost difference is negligible, and the question becomes: Do you
> want the new trustees to be a part of this decision now?
That's a possibility..
Personally, I don't mind the new trustees being a part of this decision now
(especially just 4 days away from the switch), but it's not fair to the
others for me to include you without their agreement. However, your input is
good since this is an issue for you all..
So.. We can do the 1 month trial. Still waiting on a few votes..
Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team and Devrel Team
Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list