From: stonertom@×××××.com
To: gentoo-uk@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-uk] Greetings
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 09:02:44
1 I'm pretty sure this is the only message I've ever seen on this list, to be honest I'd forgotten I was on it.
2
3 Tom
4 ------Original Message------
5 From: Christopher Swift
6 Sender: Christopher Swift
7 To: gentoo-uk@l.g.o
8 ReplyTo: gentoo-uk@l.g.o
9 Subject: [gentoo-uk] Greetings
10 Sent: 19 Jun 2010 01:27
11
12 Hello all I've just signed up to this list at 1:20am in the morning. As
13 I understand it this list is intended for Gentoo users and contributors
14 within the UK but may I ask what projects or events has this list done
15 or held in the past year or so since I'm very interested and intrigued
16 by getting to grips with fellow British Gentoo-ers.
17
18 I guess introductory emails are obliged to contain a little information
19 about the poster, so in short I'm a student of Welsh and contributor to
20 the Ubuntu Cymru project.
21
22 Looking forward to hearing from you all.
23
24 Cofion,
25 Chris.
26 --