From: Christopher Swift <christopher.swift@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-uk@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-uk] Greetings
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 01:02:47
Hello all I've just signed up to this list at 1:20am in the morning.  As
I understand it this list is intended for Gentoo users and contributors
within the UK but may I ask what projects or events has this list done
or held in the past year or so since I'm very interested and intrigued
by getting to grips with fellow British Gentoo-ers.

I guess introductory emails are obliged to contain a little information
about the poster,  so in short I'm a student of Welsh and contributor to
the Ubuntu Cymru project.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Cofion,
Chris.
--
Christopher Swift <christopher.swift@×××××.com>