From: Angelic Solutions <angelic.solutions@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-uk@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-uk] Gentoo UK '07 conference
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:29:10
Peter (welp) would have to comment but I'm sure the Gentoo community would
kindly accept any hardware that is donated.

We are looking for a few prizes for a Gentoo themed pub quiz, we are unsure
if this will happen though as I have not had time as yet to organise this, I
think we are getting a few T-shirts and mugs so far.

Regards

James
(Edit_21)

UK Gentoo meeting 14th July 2007 @ Chadwick House, UCL . Contact us via the
ML or on #gentoo-uk & #gentoo-chat on Freenode. More Info updated daily at
http://www.genbot.co.uk  Please register there also.