From: "Claudio Pereira \\\"IndioX\\\"" <claudiopereira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user-br@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user-br] Release Announcement: Gentoo Linux 2005.1
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 05:51:35
1 Preparem-se os downloads! :-)
2
3 The Gentoo Foundation is both pleased and proud to announce the much
4 anticipated release of Gentoo Linux 2005.1 (Codename: 'El Nino'). Due
5 to a scheduled power outage at the Open Source Laboratory (OSUOSL)
6 affecting our master mirror, the release is currently only available
7 for download via BitTorrent. We anticipate recovery from the downtime
8 and full staging of release material to mirrors within 48 hours,
9 accompanied by a comprehensive press release and ChangeLog. Much
10 thanks to Friends of Gentoo e.V. for providing a stable and reliable
11 tracker on short notice.
12
13 Abracos,
14 --