From: Diego Alberto Ramponi <diego.ramponi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user-br@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user-br] Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: bbj
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:58:13
1 Vixe, viajei no tópico, mas agora que entendi, parabéns bbj. Sou
2 desconhecido mas vc já me ajudou muito aqui na lista. valw e parabéns de
3 novu.
4
5 []s
6
7 2006/4/6, Claudio Pereira IndioX <claudiopereira@×××××.com>:
8 >
9 > On 4/4/06, Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o> wrote:
10 > > Hi list,
11 > >
12 > > [Another late one. You know already, I'm a slacker]
13 > >
14 > > Please help me to welcome Benigno Batista Júnior aka bbj, the latest
15 > addition
16 > > to the growing population of the Gentoo/ALT Project.
17 > >
18 > > bbj is located somewhere between Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Minas
19 > Gerais
20 > > (Related to Minas Tirith? ;-)). His current work is a research job at
21 > the
22 > > Federal University of Itajubá where he tries to build Cylons^H^H^H
23 > neural
24 > > networks. At least this is more exciting than his brother's job who's a
25 > math
26 > > professor.
27 > >
28 > > bbj, welcome aboard!
29 > >
30 > > Danny
31 > > --
32 > > Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
33 > > Gentoo/AMD64 Project, Gentoo Scientific Project
34 > >
35 > > --
36 > > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
40 > Bbj, welcome! :D
41 >
42 > Congratulations and success from the Brazilian Gentoo Conspiracy! :P
43 >
44 > [ ]'s
45 > --
46 > Claudio Pereira aka IndioX