From: "Benigno B. Junior" <bbj@g.o>
To: gentoo-user-br@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user-br] Teste regenworld
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 03:10:49
1 Aqui vai a conversa que tive com um desenvolvedor do portage para
2 consertar o problema que tenho, e acredito que seja ajustado nas
3 próximas versões do portage:
4
5 >> n=zmedico@gentoo/developer/zmedico joins #gentoo-portage
6 ChanServ sets operator mode to zmedico
7 (bbj) Zac, could your answer me a thingy really quick?
8 (zmedico) sure
9 (bbj) Why does emerging by path implies oneshot?
10 (zmedico) isn't really supported afaik (though it could be)
11 (zmedico) offhand, I don't see why emerging by path should imply
12 --oneshot
13 (bbj) Please, take a look at /usr/lib/portage/bin/emerge: if
14 "--fetchonly" not in myopts and "--fetch-all-uri" not in myopts and
15 myfavkey in favorites
16 (bbj) It's not getting the correct naming scheme for the package, since
17 it's keeping its version in favorites, screwing up things.
18 (bbj) That really seems a pretty ugly hack to avoid treating the real
19 problem.
20 (bbj) We should be getting something like: myfavkey=cat/package and
21 favorites=['cat/package'], not favorites=['cat/package-version'].
22 (zmedico) yeah, I don't think favorites should contain a version like
23 that
24 (zmedico) bbj: thanks, I'll look into it
25
26 -EOF-
27
28 De fato, o Lincoln até "me deu" uma motivação para ajustar um dos
29 problemas do portage. :)
32 Benigno B. Junior - http://dev.gentoo.org/~bbj
33 Gentoo Developer (ALT, *BSD)
34 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD3995B21