From: "Lluís Forns Puigmartí" <enboig@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user-es@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user-es] permiso para apagar el pc
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:57:38
1 he encontrado un poco de ayuda en:
2 file:///usr/share/xfce4/doc//C/xfce4-session.html#xfsm-shutdown
3
4 Pero no lo entiendo demasiado bien :(
5
6 xfce4-session supports shutting down your computer when you log out of
7 your desktop session. To be able to shutdown the computer, you have to
8 be listed in the systems sudoers file, in particular, you must be
9 allowed to execute the command ${libexecdir}/xfsm-shutdown-helper
10 (/usr/sbin/xfsm-shutdown-helper on Debian GNU/Linux) as user root
11 (where ${libexecdir} is the libexec sub directory in the prefix you
12 installed xfce4-session, for example /usr/local/libexec).
13
14 For example, lets say, you installed xfce4-session into /usr/local,
15 your hostname is myhost and your user account is named myuser, then
16 you would have to add the following line to your sudoers file
17 (remember to use visudo to edit that file):
18
19 myuser myhost=/usr/local/libexec/xfsm-shutdown-helper
20
22
23 supongo que soy novato en el tema del sudo....... alguien me puede
24 echar una mano?