From: "Roger Durañona" <roger@××××××××.cu>
To: gentoo-user-es@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user-es] monitorear la temp del hd
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:58:06
1 Ok, este me funciona, pero parece que no logro integrarlo con el plugin
2 de xfce. Pero por lo menos es un paso de avance.
3
4 Jesús Guerrero escribió:
5 > El Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:38:15 +0200
6 > luis.emc2@×××××.com escribió:
9 >> Yo uso hddtem
10 >>
11 >> * app-admin/hddtemp
12 >> Latest version available: 0.3_beta13
13 >> Latest version installed: 0.3_beta13
14 >> Size of downloaded files: 685 kB
15 >> Homepage: http://www.guzu.net/linux/hddtemp.php
17 >> capable hard drives License: GPL-2
20 > ++
21 >
22 > Additionally, if your drive is not supported try to play around with
23 > its hd's database. I managed to make it work with some "unrecognized"
24 > drives by just appending correct lines to this .db file for my drives.
25 >
26 > Several tools cal use hddtemp to show the temp, amongst them conky and
27 > kmlsensors (not sure about gkrellm).
28 >
29 > -- Jesús Guerrero
34 http://dsgp.blogspot.com | Linux, programación, juegos
35 Have no place I can be since I found Serenity
36 But you can’t take the sky from me
40 gentoo-user-es@g.o mailing list