From: "Szegedi György" <sagal@××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user-hu@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user-hu] Gentoo "Install CD" 2008.Feb.08. minimal i686
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 21:17:51
1 Köszi!
2 Thx!
5 > Ladies and Gentleman,
8 > Finally I succeed to build a minimal install CD using catalyst.
9 > Unfortunately some bugs of the genkernel package caused some white hair
10 > for me, but the trunk version seems working :)
11 > (Thank you developers and bug reporters for the patches.)
12 >
13 > Before somebody starts a new email-war, I want to tell you, I know, this
14 > kind of "nearly-official" live install CD is not really necessary to
15 > install a new gentoo system.
16 >
17 > Just read back some emails in the last few weeks.
18 >
19 > Anyway, now I am uploading to my server (slow uplink, sorry :)
20 >
21 > Details of my "release":
22 > - i686 (mtune)
23 > 3 packages:
24 > - the minimal install CD (~55MB)
25 > - portage snapshot 08/02/2008 (~30MB)
26 > - stage3 (probably 110MB, I start to build now)
27 >
28 > Anyway, the genkernel ebuild in the portage tree has bad digest, because
29 > I made a new for the trunk version. Simply make an emerge --sync to be
30 > sure about the valid packages.
31 >
32 > These will be available in my website (I need some hours):
33 > http://www.osbusiness.hu/?lang=en&page_name=gentoolinux
34 >
35 > Please, do not kill my server with overload :)
36 > If somebody has a mirror, drop me a private mail.
37 >
38 > If you find a bug or you have feature request or you simply want to
39 > donate my work :) drop me a PM.
40 >
41 > Cheers,
42 > István
47 > --
48 > BSA. Mert megérdemlitek.
49 > Open Source. Mert megérdemlem.
50 > --
51 > BSA. They value it.
52 > Open Source. The value. It.
53 > --
54 > http://www.osbusiness.hu
55 >
56 > --
57 > gentoo-user-hu@l.g.o mailing list
58 >
59 > _____________ NOD32 2860 (20080208) Informci _____________
60 >
61 > Az zenetet a NOD32 antivirus system megvizsglta.
62 > http://www.nod32.hu
67 gentoo-user-hu@l.g.o mailing list