From: Gleb Litvjak <blaster999@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user-ru@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user-ru] Re: iocharset
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 06:38:55
1 On Tuesday 22 November 2005 08:29, Maxim Ivanov wrote:
2 > ôÏÖÅ ÉÎÔÅÒÅÓÕÅÔ ÓÈÏÖÉÊ ×ÏÐÒÏÓ. ôÁË É ÎÅ ÓÍÏÇ ÓÁÍÏÓÔÏÑÔÅÌØÎÏ ÒÁÚÏÂÒÁÔØÓÑ ×
3 > ÔÅÒÍÉÎÁÈ:
4 > iocharset - ?
5 > codepage - ?
6 > Locale - ?
7
8 Iocharset - ÜÔÏ ÔÁ ËÏÄÉÒÏ×ËÁ, ÞÔÏ ÉÓÐÏÌØÚÕÅÔÓÑ × ÓÉÓÔÅÍÅ
9 Codepage - ÜÔÏ ËÏÄÉÒÏ×ËÁ, ÞÔÏ ÉÓÐÏÌØÚÕÅÔÓÑ ÎÁ ÄÁÎÎÏÊ ÆÁÊÌÏ×ÏÊ ÓÉÓÔÅÍÅ
10
11 ôÏ ÅÓÔØ, ÄÌÑ FAT × /etc/fstab ÎÕÖÎÏ ÎÁÐÉÓÁÔØ iocharset=utf8,codepage=866
12 --
13 Human female: "Next, New New York in crisis. Morbo?"
14 Morbo: "Thanks, human female. Puny Earthlings were shocked today
15 to learn that a ball of garbage will destroy their pathetic
16 city of New New York."
17 Human female: "Makes me glad that we live here in Los Angeles."
18 Morbo: "Morbo agrees."
21 gentoo-user-ru@g.o mailing list