From: "Arthur D." <spinal.by@××××.ru>
To: gentoo-user-ru@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user-ru] Re: [gentoo-user-ru] VIM vs NANO в Gentoo
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 17:03:15
1 > You are not authorized to access bug #286017
2 >
3 > Ýòî òîëüêî ó ìåíÿ? Èëè áàã òàêè çàëî÷èëè?
6 Çàëî÷èëè. Âîò åãî ïîñëåäíèé ïîñò:
7 ------------
8 Okay. Now I'm seriously *tired* and *pissed off* and I'm going to say
9 "bye" to
10 politically correctness and politeness.
11
12 If I hear one of you _again_ come up with "the Gentoo Way" *while not
13 being a
14 Gentoo developer*, I'm going to ask for your bugzilla account to be locked
15 down.
16
17 I'm _not_ going to change this behaviour. Full stop.
18 Sudo wants a default (which the admin can change in the configuration
19 file),
20 and that default is _the same as provided in baselayout!_ The same editor
21 that
22 _is installed with the damn stages_.
23
24 You want to change it? You change it with EXTRA_ECONF.
26
27 Äàæå íå ïðåäñòàâëÿþ, ÷òî òåïåðü ñ íèì äåëàòü.
30 Best regards, Spinal