From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openoffice-bin-4.0.1 - no menu text on top
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 18:10:10
1 Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >I have been hit by a bug that I don't know how to go about it.
3 >First my login manager slim is not showing any "username / password"
4 >text upon log in; now Openoffice-bin has no menu text on top.
5 >
6 >How to go about this bug?
7 >I have four systems two x86 and two amd64
8 >one x86 and one amd64 are effected by this bug, two other system
9 >working normally :-/
10 >
11 >--
12 >Joseph
13
14 Sounds like a font issue.
15 You could try 'emerge -vae <small package showing this problem>'
16
17 I wouldn't try this with openoffice right away.
20 Joost
21 --
22 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.