From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] XFCE "Set Title" hotkey
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 22:14:31
1 On 15/06/17 21:45, R0b0t1 wrote:
2 > On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 12:54 AM, Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au> wrote:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> I am using the XFCE4 Terminal in drop down mode on an XFCE4
6 >> desktop. Something has caused the "Set Title" hotkey to be set with the
7 >> letter "o" trapping that key whenever it is pressed. Very frustrating
8 >> as "o" is a common letter :)
9 >>
10 >> I've checked everywhere I can think of so I am now looking for
11 >> ideas/suggestions where this might be set/overridden? Other systems I
12 >> have are fine so it probably something I accidentally altered.
15 > There's a couple pages that reference things like "editable menu
16 > accelerators" but I can't find any reference to setting the title of
17 > the XFCE Terminal emulator. Is there an entry in the main keyboard
18 > shotcuts pane that references a program that interacts with the
19 > settings daemon?
20 >
21 > http://docs.xfce.org/faq
22 >
23 > R0b0t1.
26 Thanks - it was an "editable menu accelerator". Must have hit a key
27 while the mouse was hovering over the menu. Useful idea but a few
28 google hits on my problem so probably needs a rethink on how they
29 implemented it.
30
31 BillK