From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] vmware overlay
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 13:38:10
1 On Tue, 29 May 2007 13:50:23 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > OK, I'm just kidding (there's testing to be done). Generally it works
4 > fine, but right now I can't get vmware's modules to load and work
5 > right. Dunno why. Previously the ebuilds worked well.
6
7 The modules ebuild is for WS5. There's a bug about this somewhere, but
8 for now I've installed WS6 using the VMware script and it's working fine.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 How stupid are people? Send me $5 to find out.