From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] revdep-rebuild ignores SEARCH_DIRS_MASK in make.conf
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 16:49:20
1 Accoring to revdep-rebuild(1)
2
3 CONFIGURATION
4
5 revdep-rebuild no longer uses hardcoded paths. To change the
6 default behavior the following variables can be changed by the
7 user.
8
9 LD_LIBRARY_MASK - Mask of specially evaluated libraries
10
11 SEARCH_DIRS - List of directories to search for executables and
12 libraries
13
14 SEARCH_DIRS_MASK - List of directories to not search
15
16 You can prepend to these variables by setting the variable in
17 your environment prior to execution, by placing an entry in
18 make.conf, or by placing a file in /etc/revdep-rebuild
19 containing the appropriate variables.
20
21 However, revdep-rebuild seems to ignore SEARCH_DIRS_MASK when set in
22 /etc/port/make.conf or in a file in /etc/revdep/rebuild/. It only
23 works when I set it in the enviroment like this it works:
24
25 SEARCH_DIRS_MASK=/usr/lib/digilent/waveforms revdep-rebuild --pretend
28 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! How do I get HOME?
29 at
30 gmail.com