From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: moc on gentoo give me strange sound
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 19:45:13
1 yes, the problem exists to all mp3 files.
2
3 i will try your USE flags, thanks.
6 On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 1:38 AM, Nikos Chantziaras<realnc@×××××.de> wrote:
7 > On 08/31/2009 03:58 PM, Xi Shen wrote:
8 >>
9 >> I have just emerged moc, and was trying to play a mp3 music which
10 >> works fine on windows. But on my gentoo, it gives me some strange
11 >> sound. It looks like moc is not using the correct codec. How can I fix
12 >> this?
13 >
14 > Does it have that problem with all mp3 files, or just this one?  If you try
15 > to emerge moc with the "ffmpeg" USE flag set and the "mad" flag unset, does
16 > it still happen?
24 Best Regards,
25 David Shen
26