From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] I'm in a Pickle
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 21:23:13
1 On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 10:13:22PM +0100, Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2
3 > > It's a little hard to do that since, I boot to a login screen and
4 > > neither my keyboard nor mouse work […]
5 >
6 > Well then leave the graphical login out. […]
7
8 Whoops, that’s what you get if you send answers without reading all new mails
9 first. -_-
10 --
11 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
12 I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.
13
14 “The Vatican is not a state.… a state must have people. There are no
15 Vaticanians.… No-one gets born in the Vatican except by an unfortunate
16 accident.” — Geoffrey Robertson