From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sansa Clip+ no device for expansion card
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 02:09:04
1 On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:43:35 -0500, Michael George wrote:
2
3 > However, I put an expansion micro-SD card into it. The player sees it
4 > fine. When I plug the player into my Mac, it puts two devices on the
5 > desktop. When I plug it into my Linux box, /var/log/messages only lists
6 > /dev/sdc (not /dev/sdc and /dev/sdd as I expected) being created.
7
8 Make sure you have CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN=y in your kernel config.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 [unwieldy legal disclaimer would go here - feel free to type your own]