From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde 3.5 packages blocking each other
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 20:33:08
1 Am Freitag 12 Juni 2009 22:24:26 schrieb Francisco Ares:
2
3 > It looks like there's some issue in some packages being 3.5.10 and all the
4 > rest being 3.5.9, but I have no keywords set in
5 > /etc/portage/packages.keywords - perhaps I should.
6
7 Partly. It seems to be a mix of split ebuilds and monolithic ones. You should
8 decide which one to use. The other part is indeed a version mix, because the
9 monolithic ebuilds are still at 3.5.9.
10
11 HTH...
12
13 Dirk