From: luis jure <ljc@××××××××××××.uy>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Xfce: shutdown and reboot normal users
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 22:21:33
1 on 2011-02-27 at 11:25 walt wrote:
2
3 >Heh. I just replied to that other thread before reading this :)
4 >Sounds like you're way ahead of me now, and thanks for the info.
5
6 hmmm... i wouldn't say so. your other mail actually had lots of
7 information that was completely new for me. "pkaction --verbose" for
8 example was a complete revelation, as it was all the stuff related to the
9 console sessions.
10
11 BTW, ck-list-sessions only lists one session here:
12
13 lj@acme7 ~ $ ck-list-sessions
14 Session7:
15 unix-user = '1000'
16 realname = '(null)'
17 seat = 'Seat8'
18 session-type = ''
19 active = FALSE
20 x11-display = ':0'
21 x11-display-device = '/dev/tty7'
22 display-device = '/dev/tty1'
23 remote-host-name = ''
24 is-local = FALSE
25 on-since = '2011-02-27T15:20:31.404040Z'
26 login-session-id = ''
27
28 i'm still not sure what all these means... and if i should care about it.
29
30 best,
31
32 lj