From: Guido Budack <glaivy@××××××.com>
To: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re:[gentoo-user] Re:MD5SUM
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:01:31
1 >dev/null... grmpf... :-/
2
3 No, the filesize is and was the same...
4 I'm really astonished...
5 Listen, to keep it brief... I guess there are more urgend topics to discuss. I'll repeat the whole procedure when I'm back in Europe at the end of the month and report to the community....
6 It doesn't make much sense to hold an endless discussion now.
7 I just can say that the filesize is the same and as reported already before and that my hashing wasn't successful in contrast to on other files.
8 I was just curious if probably someone has similar problems AND I saw it as some sort of a duty to report it to the community.
9 However, if someone feels annoyed or bothered or however you call it in english... wasn't intentionally...
10
11 I come back to you soon.
12 Thanks for your consideration.
13