From: Peter <sw98234@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: mc-4.6.1 not showing graphical characters in terminal
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 13:40:25
1 On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 21:31:50 -0400, Jerry McBride wrote:
2
3 snip...
4
5 > Hi Peter,
6 >
7 > I just had a look at the bug report and comment #5 from Jakub Moc is the
8 > correct fix.
9 >
10 > I'll chime in and post my thoughts anyway...
13 > Jerry
14
15 I added a documentation bug, see bug #147062, to request they add a note
16 somewhere about checking localization. Thanks again for your help!
19 Peter
20 +++++
21 Do not reply to this email, it is a spam trap and not monitored.
22 I can be reached via this list, or via
23 jabber: pete4abw at jabber.org
24 ICQ: 73676357
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list