From: Michael Kjorling <michael@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What wants to pull in busybox?
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:36:38
1 On 2005-12-29 21:05 +0200, petteri.raty@××××××××××.fi wrote:
2 > $ grep busybox /usr/portage/profiles/default-linux/packages
3 > *sys-apps/busybox
4
5 Since I don't need this (if my system breaks, I have several live-CDs
6 available that are much more likely to be bootable to begin with), and
7 had so much trouble with busybox the last time, is there any way to
8 override this without editing the profile directly? I looked at the
9 man page for emerge but didn't see anything.
12 Michael Kjörling, michael@××××××××.com - http://michael.kjorling.com/
13 * ASCII Ribbon Campaign: Against HTML Mail, Proprietary Attachments *
14 * ..... No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings ..... *