From: Michael Sullivan <msulli1355@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Need Preferred Applications help
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 22:46:27
1 A couple of weeks ago I switched my gcc profile over and rebuilt
2 everything with emerge -e system and emerge -e world. Now, when I click
3 on a link in Evolution, seamonkey opens to a blank page instead of to
4 the link that I clicked on. I'm using gnome-base/gnome-2.32.1.
5 Seamonkey is my preferred web browser, but I used to have the abiltiy to
6 supply other options (a.k.a. /usr/bin/seamonkey %s I think it was). Now
7 I don't have that ability. How can I get this back? I'm getting very
8 tired of having to copy the link location and manually paste it into an
9 active seamonkey window...