From: Sean <tech.junk@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] big problem, small solution
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:14:35
1 Dale wrote:
2 >> with the temp averaging about 46c when idle.
3 >>
4 >> When I have done something, perhaps emerge some program, whatever,
5 >> temp goes to about 50-52c.
6 >>
7 > Well, I have a AMD 2500+ and mine doesn't run near that temp. Just
8 > plain old air cooling with folding running and I am at 37 and 27. I
9 > have a ThermalTake 12 on mine.
10 >
11 > Why does everybody have these high temps??
12 >
13 > Dale
15
16 When I checked out the specs for my Opterons the running temp was listed
17 from 40-70, if I recall correctly, so i think I am doing fine now.
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list