From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] /usr/share/doc/openrc/net.example not found
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 04:25:49
1 Chris Stankevitz wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > The file
5 >
6 > /etc/conf.d/net
7 >
8 > reports that I can seen an example format at this location:
9 >
10 > /usr/share/doc/openrc/net.example
11 >
12 > On my machine that example file does not exist. Did I do something
13 > wrong or is this just a documentation oversight?
14 >
15 > Thank you,
16 >
17 > Chris
18 >
19 > PS: I'm trying to find a way to prevent dhcpd from updating my ntp.conf
23 Try this:
24
25 ls /usr/share/doc/openrc-0.11.8/net.example.bz2
26
27 You may have to edit the version. Tab completion may be of use on this
28 one. It's how I found it.
29
30 Hmmm, why is it compressed?
31
32 Dale
33
37 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!