From: "Crístian Viana" <cristiandeives@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] license mask
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 00:33:52
1 hi!
2
3 when I try to update virtualbox-ose-additions, portage says:
4
5 !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy
6 "~app-emulation/virtualbox-ose-additions-3.0.8" have been masked.
7 !!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your
8 request:
9 - app-emulation/virtualbox-ose-additions-3.0.8 (masked by: PUEL license(s))
10 A copy of the 'PUEL' license is located at '/usr/portage/licenses/PUEL'.
11
12 it suggests me to read the Gentoo Handbook, but it isn't updated.
13
14 what should I do to unmask this package? I've never seen this kind of
15 masking.
16
17 thanks!
20 Crístian Deives dos Santos Viana [aka CD1]