From: Hal Martin <hal.martin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Keyboard problems
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 02:16:25
1 No, I've had the same problem, same symptoms, and the same solution
2 fixed it. My assumption is that the kernel has some bug where the
3 keyboard interface starts dropping data.
4
5 I'm running 2.6.23-gentoo-r6 on an AMD64.
6
7 -Hal
10 ionut cucu wrote:
11 > While gracefully working on my computer out of the blue, by keyboard
12 > stops working. Changing keyboards didn't help, only rebooting does. Both
13 > PS/2 keyboards...So I guess it's a computer issue...any ideas where I
14 > should start looking?
18 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list