From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] maildrop and cleaning multipart MIME emails to plain text. (T-Moble tmomail.net service)
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 23:15:35
1 On Monday 09 November 2009 01:04:55 Stroller wrote:
2 > I feel kinda ridiculous having to write such a long email - and
3 > perhaps spend a bunch more time writing scripts - to handle such a
4 > stupid thing. I guess the ridiculous thing is the cell company adding
5 > all this junk to a simple text message. But I can really imagine this
6 > formatting getting my goat enormously over time, and I don't want to
7 > get annoyed at my friend over such a trivial thing.
10 To my mind, the solution seems obvious:
11
12 Change your friend's behaviour, because you are unlikely to change T-Mobile.
13
14 Just tell her that her messages are an unreadable mess that no sane person on
15 the planet can work with, and she should please use a different means of
16 communicating with you. Real friends will understand.
19 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com