From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Cannot find entrance!
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 21:05:28
1 This is the first time I am dabbling with layman. So it is likely I have made
2 some noob mistake, which I hope you can help me discover.
3
4 I have installed layman-1.3.3 and then added the enlightenment overlay. I
5 have also added the snapshot keywords for enlightenment:
6
7 # ls -l /etc/portage/package.keywords/enlightenment.keywords
8 lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 64 May 18 21:28
9 /etc/portage/package.keywords/enlightenment.keywords ->
10 /var/lib/layman/enlightenment/scripts/package.keywords.snapshots
11
12 entrance is unmasked in there:
13
14 # cat /etc/portage/package.keywords/enlightenment.keywords | grep entrance
15 x11-misc/entrance ~*
16
17 However, although I can see enlightenment, I have no success with entrance:
18
19 # emerge -upDv entrance
20 These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
21
22 Calculating dependencies... done!
23
24 emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "entrance".
27 What am I missing? Please ask for supporting info as you need it.
28 --
29 Regards,
30 Mick