From: Bruce Hill <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Anyone switched to eudev yet?
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 23:32:50
1 On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:01:14PM +0700, Pandu Poluan wrote:
2 > > >
3 > > > When you're in charge of over 100 servers as the back-end of a
4 > > > multinational company that has a revenue in excess of 10 million USD per
5 > > > day, even a temporary outage means the CIO, COO, and CEO breathing down
6 > > > your neck.
7 > >
8 > > Who is "in charge of over 100 servers as the back-end of a multinational
9 > > company that has a revenue in excess of 10 million USD per day"? And what
10 > is
11 > > the name of this company?
14 > I do. It's one of the world's largest retailers.
15 >
16 > We sold more than 10 million USD of stuff per day.
17 >
18 > Of course, the profit margin is very slim, that's why I purposefully use
19 > the word 'revenue' instead of 'income' ;-)
20
21 So I am to assume your are named Pandu Poluan and you work for a company named
22 "one of the world's largest retailers".
23
24 Sure...
25 --
26 Happy Penguin Computers >')