From: Lavender <448463782@××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Apologize to everyone for my nonprofessional
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:44:45
1 First of all I think I should apologize for my poor English , you must be very painful to read my letters.
2 I'm a Chinese student and my English is not very well , actually it's suck. So I will pay attention to making
3 letters more clear to understand.
4
5 To be honest, I'm not good at writing e-mails as most Chinese does . We almost don't use e-mail . I know
6 the letters I send don't have a clear subject and its contents are verbose , so I'm really sorry , I won't do that
7 any longer.
8
9 Michael Mol , you're right , I should reply in time, but you know it is 11:00 pm here when it is 7:00 am or 8:00 am in
10 your place , maybe I went to bed and forgot this next morning . But it's not an excuse for me , so I will note it .
11
12 You said there're no line-breaks in my letters , I'm not very clear about this, can you send a screenshot for me ?
13 It is all normall in my mailbox .
14
15 At last I want to explain why I don't try some methods you provide . I like to reach the essence of one thing , I want
16 to know exactly why it should be this but not that . So the letters I reply become more and more simple , I will control myself to reply
17 clearly.