From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 5 MTP failure
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 18:21:00
1 On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 08:07:45 -0700, Daniel Frey wrote:
2
3 > > I avoid all those issues by installing SSHhelper on Android and
4 > > copying files with scp you can also open ssh views in Dolphin if the
5 > > mouse is more your thing.
6
7 > Thanks for the tip. I installed SSHelper and was able to log in with
8 > bash but Dolphin whines about the connection being broken with fish://
9 > and with sftp:// it says the password is incorrect (it IS correct, I
10 > used it from a bash prompt.) Any clues?
11
12 I just tried pointing Dolphin at sftp://192.168.1.135:2222 and logged in
13 using root and the set password.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 "I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I
20 can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."