From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: new mobo : Eth0 recovered
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 07:44:16
1 On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 01:19:12 +0100, David W Noon wrote:
2
3 > > > Claws-mail also has that option, but it applies globally, and there
4 > > > are some email messages I receive (mostly marketing related) where
5 > > > HTML gives added value. Consequently, I would have to keep
6 > > > reconfiguring Claws to exclude/permit HTML as I change folders.
7 > >
8 > > Or just click on the button to display the HTML version on the small
9 > > number of mails that justify it.
10 >
11 > That would require action per message instead of per folder; not an
12 > improvement.
13
14 It works for me, because very few HTML mails I receive are worth reading,
15 let alone reading in HTML, and it is a lot quicker than continually
16 changing settings. But I agree, a per-folder setting for this would be
17 useful. I wonder if it could be done with folder processing, changing the
18 default when you enter or leave a folder, but that is both wildly
19 speculative and OT.
23 Neil Bothwick
24
25 Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.