From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] How to trace down compilation issues if the compilation does not break...?
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2019 15:31:18
1 Hi,
2
3 the usual event, if something comilation-related, is a list
4 of all files, which could be examined to find the problem
5 and a lot of styff put under /var/tmp/portage...
6
7 I have a problem with the Krita-installation and I think it
8 is a wrong way of configuration of the compilation problem.
9
10 The problem with this problem is, that the compilation process
11 is successful and all files will be removed from /var/tmp/portage
12 afterwards.
13
14 I checked the manpage of emerge to find an option to prevent the
15 deletion of the remainders, but found nothing.
16
17 Is there a way to keep these?
18
19 Thanks a lot in advance for any help!
20 Cheers!
21 Meino