From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] MediaTomb - sorting images by exif rating
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 14:46:37
1 On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 5:50 AM, czernitko <czernitko@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hello there!
3 > I am using Mediatomb with my telly which is so far the best DLNA server I've
4 > tried. I use the telly to present images from my DSLR camera and I'd like to
5 > be able to list only images that have rating over 4. By rating, I mean EXIF
6 > tag 0x4746 (Exif.Image.Rating). Does anybody know how to force MediaTomb to
7 > create such virtual folders?
8
9 MediaTomb builds the virtual folder set via JavaScript.
10
11 Take a peek under /usr/share/mediatomb/js , and at
12 http://mediatomb.cc/pages/scripting
15 :wq